Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Tina!

My dad who loves to drive, decided to go to Alabama on Sunday and surprise Tina on her birthday. I love surprises and love to go to my sisters house in Alabama, so I decided to go with him. We left around 6:00 in the morning so we could get there in time to go to church with her. We got there like one minute after opening announcements so we just had to go in and sit down beside her. She looked up to see who they were making room for on the pew and she looked SO surprised to see that it was me, the boys, and Daddy. But of course we couldn't talk for an hour until church was over. We all went to eat at O'Charleys and then headed back to "Aunt Teen Teen's house."

It was a beautiful day there, I know that here at home it was rainy and ugly all day, but there it was 70 something and awesome! We all walked down to camp ( they run a church camp on the lake) and it was beautiful.


Here are the boys down by the lake where they collected all of the shells they could find.


Chase throwing pine cones into the lake.


And Mason doing the same. Chase is right handed and was throwing with his left hand in the picture and Mason is left handed and was throwing with his right hand???


Here is the best part of camp, the porch swing that overlooks the beautiful lake. I sat there and read some of my book and it was wonderful! I could have stayed there all day.


Here are the boys on the big huge slide. This is definitely not the safest slide ever made, but my boys love it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet! That's great that ya'll just pick up and go. I'm sure she was thrilled to death to see ya'll. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT surprise!!!! Thanks for making my birthday so special. I am so glad Chase and Mason love to come see Aunt Teen-Teen and play at Camp Neyati.

Tina