I'm sorry, but is that not the cutest little (half) wedgie you've ever seen? He is big into wearing his underwear backwards these days! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
The Christmas Tree is Up!
I was going to try to get my house clean before I put the Christmas tree up, but who am I kidding? That is never going to happen. Erick, Chase, Mason and I mess up WAY faster than my mom can clean!! So, we went on and put it up tonight. We have never put it in this living room before, but I think we all will like it. The boys spend way more time in this one than the other one so they will definitely get more joy out of it here. Here is a picture of the boys decorating the tree!
I'm sorry, but is that not the cutest little (half) wedgie you've ever seen? He is big into wearing his underwear backwards these days! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!
I'm sorry, but is that not the cutest little (half) wedgie you've ever seen? He is big into wearing his underwear backwards these days! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I didn't know there was a half moon last night? :)
that is the cutest little butt i have ever seen! :) i have the cutest cousins EVERRRRR
<3 Emily
Oh how cute! Little boys just look plain adorable in under-roos.
I can her Mason now, 10 years from today..."Mom! Why did you put that on the internet??!!!" Don't you wish these days could last forever?
That picture could win an award! Too Funny!!!
He is so funny! Definitely needs to be on a scrapbook page. He will die when he gets older!
Jill S.
i love them. they will never understand.
that was supposed to say i love them so much they will never understand
Post a Comment