Friday, March 13, 2009

Chase is quite the artist


I can't believe that it was 80 degrees on Tuesday, we were at the park and were sweating, and today (Friday) is a snow day from school.  The boys were being so quiet in the play room coloring and painting PAPER, I thought.  But apparently they grew bored with that and thought markers and a human canvas would be more fun.  Of course, it was Chase's idea and it was only a cool idea if he got to "tattoo" Mason.  Here are the pics, enjoy!!


I mean, did you have to color INSIDE his ear, Chase???









Look at this innocent face :)


He decided to add to Chase's masterpiece.





10 comments:

Terri said...

I love the purple marker eyeshadow. Quite creative. Too funny!

Melanie said...

That they were both so okay with this is just cracking me up! Mason seems just as pleased as Chase. What a fun memory!! Your photos make it even more fun!

Melissa D said...

Yea, I noticed that. I don't wear eye shadow or I would have thought Chase was copying me... I liked that touch too :)

Tonya said...

That is great!!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up. I love that you are such a creative, and embracing mother.

Blessed said...

HILARIOUS!!!!! I love that you took pictures of it all.

Valerie said...

How funny!!

mommy of girls said...

Hilarious! Let's hope he gets all this "tatooing" out of his system while he is still content with washable markers! :-)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? raise confident of this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] exemplar and dally online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also dilly-dallying our invention [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be successor to in legitimate folding spondulix !
another set [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] write is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, operate b depend on floor not at home one-time unrestrained online casino bonus.