Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day at Mimi's

Yesterday Mason got to go to Mimi's to hang out with Jamison and Carver while Chase was at school. I think they had a big time, and then when I picked up Chase and drove out to Mimi's to get Mason, Chase wanted to stay and play. So, he did and they brought him home later. Both my boys got to have some good qt with their cousins! Here is the picture that Mimi emailed me of their day.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun day at Mimi's, guess I could just swing by and drop Drew off over there too? Oh and question..what in the world makes their cows MOO constantly for 2 days straight????

mommy of girls said...

Looks like a fun day...all except for the snake part. I think I would have had heart failure if I saw one of my girls pick up a snake. Guess that's why we don't live in the country, huh?

Anonymous said...

What fun.....ummmm excpet for the snake part. I think I would have passed out had he caught one at my house. You know how much I love them and we even live on a farm and I avoid them at all cost!!!! Glad they got in some good play time!

Nicki

Deaton, party of 5 said...

I'm AMAZED how brave he is just snagging up a snake like that. Whoa!

Jill said...

It is usually 1-800-tony when a snake shows up at Amy's.