
Well, this is what Chase got for Christmas, Mommy was totally against getting him a fourwheeler at this age, but I gave in. He is only allowed to ride when we are right there with him and we have a whole set of rules that hopefully he will ALWAYS follow. So, while or before or after you read this, (or everyday of your life if you wish :) please say a prayer that my children will be safe on these and whoever else rides on them, and that they will be careful and never get hurt on them.
Erick got one too, and so did my dad. I am totally outnumbered with these boys and their toys...

Here is Daddy and Chelsea getting ready to go for a ride on Daddy's new fourwheeler. We all went to Daddy's farm in Allen County and rode around all day. I have never really been on a fourwheeler, and was not AT ALL excited about our recent purchases, but it is actually fun, I am a chicken and go SO SLOW, but it is a good time and everyone had a blast that day.


Mason is obviously not allowed to ride on one of these by himself, but he thinks he is big stuff with his helmet riding with his daddy.

Chelsea had never driven one of these before, but by the end of the day, she was a wild woman. She was FLYING down some hills and screaming like she was on a roller coaster!

Julie is pretty wild herself when it comes to riding fourwheelers, we rode together several times and I never could keep up with her.

Here I am getting ready to ride with Erick, little did I know he had a little fun trail for me to go on with hills and woods and hills and hills!!!!

Here is my big dumb redneck husband showing off going down a hill that nearly killed my dad when Erick talked him into driving up it... Seriously, it was freaky!

I was freaking out at this moment, so I didn't think to switch the settings on my camera which is why the picture is so horrible... Erick was trying to stop Daddy from rolling the fourwheeler on top of himself so they had a minor crash. It seems like it happened in slow motion, we sat there forever freaking out trying to see if Daddy was going to be able to get control of it again and finally Julie screamed for Erick to go help him and I had the camera in my hand the whole time but never thought to take a picture until the end because I was just concentrating on Daddy and if he was going to flip it or not.

Here is Chase riding Skylar on the back... he will go as fast as his fourwheeler is set to go, but when she was on the back, he BARELY gave it gas, he was being so careful.

Me and Skybug going for a ride, she had so much fun riding fourwheelers that day. Her momma would be so proud!




3 comments:
I love Chase and Mason on the 4 wheelers! Now that you and your husband have a 4 wheeler you guys should go riding with us sometime. It is one of our favortie things to do!
Kristi
I love that skylar is one of your family and that you have taken her under your wing. It makes me happy that she will see some of her mom through you! What a neet gift to give her.
Looks like fun but I am with you a little skeptical and scared that someone will get hurt! Glad you all had fun!!!
Susan
Post a Comment